The clinic offers a range of veterinary services for dogs and cats. We have medical, surgical and X-ray facilities, as well as comfortable kennels for hospitalized patients.
- Xrays/radiographic evaluation
- Wellness exams
- Geriatric exams
- Blood tests
- Laboratory evaluation for intestinal parasites
- Heart worm tests and treatment
- Ophthalmic exams (for eye disorders)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Urinary tract disorders
- Neurological problems
- Endocrine disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Tumors and cancer surgery
- Ligament and soft tissue repairs
We are affiliated with veterinary surgical specialists who come to our clinic to perform advanced surgical procedures, such as difficult orthopedic repairs for fractures and cruciate ligament injuries, abdominal, tumor and cancer surgeries.
Prescription diets are available for pets with unique dietary requirements, such as obesity, diabetes, kidney disease and other diseases. Hypoallergenic diets are available for dogs and cats with allergic skin disease, food-based allergies, food sensitivities and intolerances.